Properties and Benefits of Almonds (Soaked and Green Almonds Health Benefits in Hindi)
Often we have heard from elders that eat dry fruits. But we think that eating nuts will increase our weight and we do not eat it. This is absolutely wrong thinking that nuts are very nutritious and almonds are the most beneficial among nuts. Whenever I go out of the house from work for the whole day, my mother puts a handful of almonds in my bag and says to eat it whenever I feel hungry, because it has the ability to control your appetite and It also gives strength.
Many times we go to such a place where there is nothing to eat or it is not good, in such a situation these almonds are very useful. Almonds contain magnesium, protein and iron. According to a research, it has been found that people who eat almonds daily, their age is 20% more than those who do not eat, that is, they have a longer life.
All about almonds
There are so many nutrients in 1 handful of almonds –
Apart from this, it also contains copper, vitamin B2 and phosphorus, which means you will get so many benefits in a handful. It contains 161 calories, 2.5 carbohydrates.
Benefits and benefits of almonds
Reduce the risk of heart attack
According to a research, a person who eats almonds 5 days a week reduces the risk of heart attack by 50%.
The cholesterol level present in the blood can be controlled by eating almonds.
Reduce heart related disease
Eating almonds greatly reduces the risk of heart disease.
Strengthen bones and teeth
The phosphorus present in almonds strengthens the bones and teeth.
According to a research, people who eat almonds, their weight is less than those who do not eat. You must include almonds in your diet so that fat does not accumulate in the body.
Diabetes is controlled by taking almonds daily and insulin is not needed.
sharpen your mind
By eating soaked almonds every morning, the brain becomes sharp and memory is also sharp. Those who do brain work must eat almonds daily, it is very important for specially children.
Control blood pressure
The magnesium present in almonds is helpful in reducing blood pressure. If you have problems with blood pressure, then you should start eating almonds from today itself.
Increase immunity –
You should start eating almonds to avoid everyday minor diseases like cold, cough, viral fever. Eating almonds increases the immunity in our body, due to which this small disease does not show its effect on our body soon. If you have phlegm, then add a few drops of almond oil in hot milk and drink it, the problem of phlegm will go away.
Keep the digestive system right
If your stomach always gives you trouble, then start eating 2-3 almonds daily, digestion will be healthy.
Beneficial for pregnant woman
A pregnant woman should use it daily, because of this, both the mother and the child remain healthy.
The fiber present in almonds controls appetite.
Almond Beneficial for skin
Almonds are also very good for our skin, let me tell you in some ways –
- To reduce dark circles, apply almond oil around the eyes every night before sleeping, they will disappear in a few weeks.
- If you want to improve your complexion then start eating almonds. Due to the tanning done in the sun, the hands and feet turn black. You start eating almonds and you will understand the difference in color itself.
- In winter, the skin becomes dry and dry, for this, apply almond oil daily before sleeping, your skin will become shiny, soft and beautiful.
- Use almond oil to make hair soft and strong. Massage 1 hour before bath, this will strengthen the roots of your hair and the headache will also go away. The problem of loss of strength is also removed.
Soaked Almonds Benefits
The health benefits of soaked almonds are almost unlimited. It is no wonder that it is not part of a superfood. Here are some of its benefits-
Soaking almonds for health benefits
Increase digestion power
Soaked almonds increase your digestive power by facilitating your digestion process.
Increase digestion power
If you are pregnant then you should add soaked almonds in your diet. It is very beneficial for both you and your baby’s health.
Increases brain power
Scientists have researched that adding 4 to 6 soaked almonds to your diet daily is like a tonic for your brain and at the same time it increases the central nervous system (CNS) to a great extent.
Lowers cholesterol –
Soaked almonds can reduce your cholesterol level to a great extent. Basically, they are packed with monounsaturated fatty acids, which lower the bad cholesterol from your bloodstream.
Beneficial for heart health
If your cholesterol level is controlled then your heart will also be healthy. It is an excellent source of protein, potassium and magnesium, which keep your cardiovascular system healthy.
Controls the level of blood pressure –
It is beneficial for people with high blood pressure. Acute hypertension can also be treated with soaked almonds. It is low in sodium or high in potassium, which is good for blood pressure.
Beneficial for diabetic patients
Soaked almonds are very good for diabetic patients. It controls the sugar level and also protects against other diseases.
Loses weight –
Eating soaked almonds every morning on an empty stomach helps in weight loss. Even it contains very small amounts of chemical and organic compounds, which are artisans in weight loss.
It is also beneficial for constipation.
Soaked almonds benefits for skin
- By grinding soaked almonds and applying it on your skin, it can be used as a natural moisturizer. If your skin is dry then you can also use cream mixed with it, which makes your skin hydrated.
- If you want to bring back your dead skin or lost glow, then soaked almonds are very beneficial for you. It also gives life to lifeless skin.
- Aging can be easily stopped with its help. Vitamin E and other antioxidants found in it can eliminate harmful particles from your body.
- Soaked almonds can also be used as a natural scrub, even it is beneficial for the whole body. In this, mixing lemon, honey and milk can also be applied by making different pastes.
- Soaked almonds are an agent for inflammation. It also gives relief from itching or burning in the skin.
Soaked almonds benefits for hair
- Soak almonds overnight, then grind it in the morning, add a little olive oil to it and make a paste and apply it on your hair. Apply it on the roots of your hair, it will make your hair healthy and soft.
- As it is known that almonds are very nutritious, and if you consume soaked almonds then it will make your hair strong. Along with this, it will also nourish lifeless hair.
- It is artisanal to make hair shiny and thick. Because it directly reaches the roots of your hair and makes the hair strong.
Green almonds benefits
Green almonds are also called raw almonds, many nutrients are found in it. Researchers say that along with being beneficial for health, it is beneficial for skin and hair. It has many benefits, which are as follows –
for health –
- Green almonds are very good for our heart. It (especially the skin of nuts) contains many flavonoids or bioflavonoids which are a type of metabolites, and increase the power of antioxidants in our body. The researchers’ discovery shows that this makes the cardiovascular system work properly, which does not increase the risk of heart attack.
- Very few foods have the properties to fight against low density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol like green almonds, if you consume it regularly then it keeps your cholesterol level under control.
- Phosphorus found in green almonds is very beneficial for our teeth and bones. It makes our teeth and bones strong, at the same time it also increases the efficiency of our skeletal system significantly.
- After eating food, the sugar level in our body increases which is not good for our body, so green almond helps to avoid it. It controls the amount of increased sugar in our body.
- Antioxidants are very high in green almonds. It flushes out the toxins from our body and boosts our immunity. Therefore, diseases and infections can be prevented by this.
- It balances the pH level in our body as well as the nutrients found in it keep the nervous system of our body safe.
- It is also high in fiber which makes our digestion easier.
to skin –
- Due to the presence of many antioxidants and vitamin E in it, it removes the particulate or toxic particles that accumulate in our skin due to pollution.
- Being a good detoxifier, it cleanses our internal system, thereby treating many skin problems like acne, pimple, blackheads, whiteheads etc.
- Aging problems like wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines etc. can be found by consuming it or applying it as a facemask.
- By using it as a facemask, the problem of dark skin can also be avoided.
- It contains many vitamins, minerals and nutrients, which is beneficial to avoid the problem of falling hair. Because it prevents hair breakage and strengthens the hair.
- Not only does it prevent hair breakage, but it also promotes hair growth. It contains protein, vitamin E, iron, zinc, etc., which are essential for hair growth.
- It also makes hair shiny. Due to this, the flow of blood in the roots goes very smoothly, due to which it protects our hair.
Some disadvantages of almonds (Almond side effects in hindi)
Almond is not only beneficial but it also has some disadvantages, which are as follows –
Consuming almonds in large quantities can lead to constipation. Because of this fiber enters your body in very high quantity. Due to which your digestion power gets disturbed. It is also harmful for our stomach.
If you are on a diet rich in manganese and you are also consuming almonds, then it may interact with the medicine. The reason for this is that manganese is also found in it. And an overdose of manganese in the body can lead to laxatives. It interacts with drugs.
Vitamin E in abundance
We need 15 mg of Vitamin E every day. By consuming large quantities of almonds, it reaches to more than the required quantity i.e. above 1000 mg. The disadvantage of this is that it can cause problems like diarrhea, flatulence, blurred vision, headache, dizziness and lethargy.
gaining weight –
The biggest disadvantage of almonds is that due to its high quantity, weight increases. It is necessary for the body that calories should not be too much. And the calories from almonds increase very quickly, which can lead to the problem of weight gain.
Increase in toxic level in the body
This is also one of the major problems. Bitter almonds are known to contain hydrocyanic acid, which shows the following symptoms such as slowing of the nervous system, breathing problems, etc.
This is a very rare damage. But the process of allergy to almonds has also been seen in some people. The symptoms of which can be like rash and difficulty in breathing etc.
Presence of bacteria
This side effect is not specific to almonds. But being part of the nut family, almonds are prone to bacterial growth. This can also lead to the presence of bacteria.
So, almonds should not be eaten in large quantities, but there are many benefits from it, so it should be eaten in regular quantity, so that it can be beneficial for your body rather than harmful.
By reading this article, you must have understood that there are many benefits of almonds and it gives many nutrients in our body. Now you will not consider it as a source of weight gain, but as a source of reducing it.