home remedies to cure stomach ulcers
According to American gastroenterology, ulcers are a very common disease related to the stomach. It is also called stomach ulcer or gastric ulcer. It is a kind of wound or injury that keeps on growing inside the abdomen. The chale is located in the upper part of the intestine. According to a research from America, 1 out of every 10 people is troubled by ulcer disease. If ulcers or sores start growing in the stomach or intestine, then the person suffering from ulcer disease suffers a lot.
How do blisters happen?
There is a kind of acid in our stomach which helps in digesting our food. But this acid is toxic, which affects our stomach lining and intestine, to protect us from this acid, a layer of phlegm in our stomach covers the stomach and intestine. When the stomach becomes weak and this acid comes near the intestine, then there is a wound or chala, due to this peptic ulcer arises.
Reason of Chale –
- drinking too much alcohol
- taking drugs
- internal wound
- radiation therapy
Symptoms of Ulcer –
- Unbearable pain in stomach
- burning or pain between the chest and navel
The pain in the stomach in the blister is sometimes for a short time and sometimes for a long time. This disease can happen to any person at any age. This disease occurs more quickly in women than in men. It should be treated as soon as it is detected, otherwise it can be fatal.
As soon as the blister is detected, you can start its treatment at home. We can treat chale with ingredients available at home. The home remedies that we are telling you in our article, they mainly protect the stomach lining from acid. If your disease has increased a lot and if you are troubled for a long time, then before taking treatment at home, consult a doctor.
home remedies to cure stomach ulcers
Pet ke chale ulcer door karne ke gharelu upchar in hindi
|banana||Banana is very effective for stomach ulcer. Banana contains antibacterial compounds that prevent the growth of the H. pylori compound that increases it. Banana also protects against acidity and gas in the stomach. Banana strengthens the stomach lining. Banana can be used in 2 ways.
• Consume 2-3 bananas daily for the treatment of ulcers. If you do not like banana, then you can also drink it by making milkshake.
• Slice the banana into thin slices, then dry it in the sun. Now grind it in a mixer and make powder. Now take 2 tbsp of this powder and add 1 tbsp of honey to it. Eat this mixture 3 times a day. Keep doing this process for 1 week. You will get relief from ulcer.
|chili powder||Surprisingly, chillies can also help in the treatment of any disease. But it is true that chili powder is used for the treatment of blisters. Some uses of chili –
• Mix 1/8 tsp chili powder in 1 glass of lukewarm water. Drink it twice a day for 2-3 days.
• You can also drink it by putting it in soup.
|Cabbage||Cabbage is a very good source for pet ke chale ke upchar. Cabbage contains lactic acid. It helps in making amino acids by going to the stomach, amino acids get mixed with the blood in the stomach lining. Due to which the stomach lining is protected and gets rid of stomach ulcers. Along with this, there is vitamin C in cabbage, it also helps in fighting against ulcer disease.
• Cut half a cabbage and 2 carrots, add some water and grind it in a mixer to make juice. Now drink cup of juice daily before eating food and before sleeping. Do this everyday for a few days. But drink fresh juice every day.
|Coconut||Coconut has antibacterial quality, eating it destroys the germs of the blister. Coconut milk and coconut water, all these also remove the disease of chale.
• Drink coconut water daily for 1 week. Also, eat a few pieces of coconut daily.
• Apart from this, you take 1 tbsp coconut oil in the morning and at night for 1 week. Coconut oil does not contain fat. Due to which it gets digested quickly.
|liquorice||It has been told in many places that liquorice is very good for the treatment of ulcer. It helps the stomach and intestine, which produces a lot of phlegm, which protects the stomach lining. Consuming this gives relief from ulcer pain and it heals quickly.
• Mix 1 tbsp liquorice powder in 1 cup of water. Cover it and keep it overnight. Next day mix it in 1 cup of cooked rice and eat it. Do this for a week, you will get relief very soon.
• Put liquorice in tea and drink it 2-3 times a day for a week.
|Fenugreek||Fenugreek has been used for centuries for the treatment of many diseases. It is also used for the treatment of blisters. Fenugreek protects the stomach lining by making phlegm.
• Boil 1 tbsp fenugreek in 2 cups of water, filter it and add some honey to it and drink.
• Drink 1 tbsp fenugreek powder with milk.
• Apart from this, boil fenugreek leaves in water and mix honey in it, now eat it twice a day.
|honey||We can also get relief from ulcers by eating only honey. Honey contains glucose oxidase which forms hydrogen peroxide. It kills the germs of stomach ulcers, and at the same time cleanses the stomach and intestine.
Consume 2 tbsp of honey every morning on an empty stomach. It strengthens the stomach lining and provides relief from ulcers.
|garlic||The enzymes present in it kills the germ of the ulcer. Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic with water once a day. Consume it daily for a few days.|
You can treat chale at home. All these remedies will show you their effect within 1 week. If your blisters have increased and the pain is more, then you must take the advice of the doctor and treat it accordingly. If you are troubled by any other problem and want to know its home remedy, then share with us.