Al Hijra or Islamic New Year Shayari 2022 (Al Hijra Islamic New Year Date Shayari In Hindi)
Happy Islamic New Year. Islamic New Year, also known as Hijri New Year, Islamic New Year begins on the day of the holy month of Muharram. The first Islamic year began in 622 AD, when Mecca to Medina When Prophet Mohammad came, it was called Hijra. He had fled to Medina in Saudi Arabia in a camel with his friend Abu Bakr. In Medina, the Prophet got permission to increase his community and religion. Although the country of India runs according to the British calendar, in which January is the first month, but all religions have their own calendar, which is determined according to the speed and position of the sun or moon.
When is the Islamic New Year New Year (Islamic New Year 2022 Date)
This year Islamic New Year is starting from 29th July 2022. This will be the first day of Muharram. On this day public holidays are given in many countries and national holidays are given in many countries.
in this first month of muharram There are 354 days in a year and there are 12 months in it, in which Muharram and Ramadan are considered special. The Islamic calendar is also called Hijri.
The first month in Islam is Muharram, which is called the month of sacrifice. This first month brings to the fore the scene of troubles, while the strength of the spirits speaks volumes.
Lunar is the first month of Muharram in the Islamic calendar, which everyone celebrates according to their beliefs. In this, fasting is kept. It is called the month of worship of God. Apart from this, Ramadan is also considered as a holy month in the Islam calendar, which is followed by fasting for the whole month. Many donations are made to charity.
Islam religion is also divided into two parts, according to them their own customs are Shia and Sunni. At the time of Muharram, many Muslims observe fasting on the tenth day of Ashura, meaning Muharram, on this day Hussain Imam Ali, the grandson of Profit Mohammad, was killed. Some Muslims distribute food on the ninth and eleventh day of Muharram, which is called Nazar.
It is celebrated on a large scale in Muslim countries. The story of Karbala is presented in big theaters. Hussein Ali’s grave is visited. Tazias are taken out which show the event of that day. In many Islamic countries it is shown in many ways.
Islam was divided into Shia and Sunni, with Sunni having a higher number in Islam. There is a lot of difference between the views and customs of both these sub-castes. Both these casts were born during that terrible battle of Karbala. After Profit Mohammed left this world, there was a difference of opinion among the people for his place. Some Muslims stood in favor of Imam and some stood in favor of Yazid and from there this Islamic religion was transformed into Shia Sunni.
That game of death was created in Muharram, in which the Imam had lost his entire family, yet no one could harm him, he did not bow his head. After all, Yazid and his soldiers killed the Imam while offering prayers by fraud. And at the same time, many Muslim countries are watching the situation of Siya Sunni’s fight even today.
Some things related to Islamic new year
- Muharram, the first month of Muslims, is considered the holiest after Ramadan. Muhammad has called this month the most sacred for fasting and worship.
- The Islamic method of the date was invented by Umar ibn al-Khattab, a close friend of Muhammad. He was the second Islamic caliph (ruler), in the year 638 he standardized many calendars according to Arabian. In the recent years, the calendar of Umar ibn al-Khattab has been changed several times.
- The Islamic calendar is based on the lunar cycle, which consists of 354 days in twelve months. According to the Gregorian calendar, there are 10 days less in the Islamic calendar, so every year the Islamic New Year starts 10-11 days earlier.
- The first date of Islamic calendar is 1,1, Muharram AH, it has started from 16th July year 622.
- The current Islamic date scheme was adopted on 1423 AH (15 March 2002).
- According to the Islamic calendar, New Year’s Day begins at sunset.
muslim new year celebration
- Muslim parents tell their children how Mohammed had escaped that night from Mecca to Medina.
- In Indonesia, the government there celebrates the new year of Islam in a big way with great pomp. There parades, march fasts, cultural programs are organized. Along with this, songs are sung, which is called Kidung.
Al Hijra Islamic New Year Shayari (Al Hijra Islamic New Year Shayari In Hindi)
There was a massacre in the story of Karbala
But everyone was a slave before the spirits
God’s servant sacrificed the martyr
That’s why his name became a message of worship.
Ans: On the first day of Muharram
Ans: 29 July
Ans : 354 days
Ans: 11 months
Ans: People celebrate it with great enthusiasm.